Thursday, May 22, 2008

Treasure Hunt Part IV




This marker was recovered under a STAR APPLE TREE that have a Y trunk with diamond nail at the center. In this marker indicates 5m x 8m construction with a certain opening. From where is the tree stand was the center of the opening going to the chamber. This artifact, there are many signs and symbols that are interpreted on assumed meanings. While you are going down you will encounter elaboration of the entire meanings. In every interpreter there are also meanings beyond their capacity. But only few of then accept the fact. And there are signs and symbols that will cue to the right meaning. Never forget this is a work of a Shinto (the expert). Even me, only some of these expressions that I can explain base on my training and experience with others.





This was written vertically on the post of an old house. Which means on my interpretation, “Under water passage or tunnel where is the construction at the side of the creek below.” Within 100 meters it was found this stone marker having significant readings.




Many Japanese nationals where looking this place called “OLD DADAPILAN”. This Sugar Cane Drum Presser was located at the backyard of the explored old house. This was explored by a group of treasure hunters’ way back 2006 but found nothing. They are triggered by the letters written on the post of the old house. Until such time looking some body to help them, and continue the exploration. With all this actual evidences, there are also ways to confirm if this revelations of markers are existing during the war. One is signs and symbols used by the Japanese “Treasure Codes”. Conventional Signs and Symbols. Troops signs and symbols. There are others that were express Topological impressions and actual views impressions of the place. Each stroke of the letters has meanings. Even a Japanese could not clearly elaborate the exact meanings of this letters. But always remember for all this things that people had done, no matter how secret was a secret, as civilization grows, little by little, the discoveries of these things brought out.

We are the group aspiring for the discoveries for this thing only we do not have enough logistics for this. However, we are still here on this trail to continue the advocacy. If you will seek the deepest essence of this information, this is also integrity, reason and values on what are the emphasize. As I said, I might have a hard time to continue people to help us, just a chance it might open the door for a successful discoveries for all of us.

6 comments:

soul travel guide said...

I can help find buried treasures through Astral Projection. I can guide anybody to experience astral/soul travel and through the use of their third eye scan prospective area, the depth, quantity, and the safest way of retrieving them free from bomb explosion, poison gas, curse etc.

May I know where you are in the Philippines or in the U.S.?

I have no account in any social network. If in case you may find one with the same name as I am using here, that is not me.

I will not discuss much. If you're interested just a paragraph above would be sufficient enough.

Thank you.

Alias Juan Magalang
Philippines
soul_in_transit@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi just to ask whats the meaning of a STRAIGHT LINE perpendicular to a CIRCLE, and inside the Circle is a letter Y, but in small caps,, just found a stone near a river in our farm.. some old folks in our town says that the river near in our farm was before a camp site of Japanese soldiers and believed that the hill formed as an arrow in aerial view was their uphill camp.. please send an email if you.. power6_27@yahoo.com

many thanks

Elmo said...

This post was still way back in 2008, so any progress about your project?

Unknown said...

Hi po! Musta! Nais kolang mag tanong mga sembolo ng mga sign? Mga bato ito at magbahagirin,! Nakahukay ako ng seminto sa lalim na isanang metro na kwadradu at may nakabaong kwadradung pako rin 4" lunch ang haba, at mola sakanya mga 15meter pagitan ng N' 45 S' ay maytanil, tnx po.

Unknown said...

Ser me I frederick rimando me from San Fernando la union, Bauang la union first, the map Philippines is I no the lacation of police station, And all town of burgor la union on the braeds before school up the mountain also plug fall, big financial money ser, me here at Saudi work before me gruop trasure Philippines but now me stop so me God friend because my house small only so need work here Saudi for penancial my family,chaek me around this vacation of bauang la union chaek me marking stone west dadapilan sugar or have operate sugar.

Unknown said...

I need assistance to,,we have old japanese garrison along old railroad,